Sky Seals is a co-founder of Wide Eyed Productions. Company credits: The Medea (Jason), Much Ado About Nothing (Don Pedro), Jack and the Soy Beanstalk (Minstrel / Composer), Henry VI (Part III) (King Edward), and Goldilocks and the Three Polar Bears (Minstrel / Composer). Sky has also directed, stage-managed, designed, composed and production-managed for Wide Eyed in its five seasons. Sky appeared Off-Broadway in the Algonquin Theater’s Sessions: The Musical in the role of Dylan for the production’s entire 14-month run, and toured with Theaterworks’ The Mystery of King Tut last spring. Sky’s score for Jack and the Soy Beanstalk has been published by Samuel French’s "Bakers Plays." Sky is also exactly one-half of the acoustic comedy duo Neil and Sky, and has scored the web series White Liars. Currently seeking representation (and a sandwich).
- Sky, you were kind enough to interview with us during the run of A Girl Wrote It. Welcome back! You’ll be performing in our upcoming production of Animals for the New York International Fringe Festival. Can you tell us some of your initial thoughts about the piece? Do you feel ready to open tonight?
- You'll be playing a pivotal character in Animals. Can you tell us some of your thoughts on the character? What drew you to want to play him?
- As a founding member of Wide Eyed, you've appeared onstage with the company many times, often under the direction of Kristin Skye Hoffmann. Can you provide some insight as to how this project is different in terms of approach?
- Our last forays into Fringe have found you not only performing, but also composing. Can you tell us about any musical projects you are currently working on?
- We know you like to stay busy. Are there any additional projects in the hopper for you that you would care to share with us?