Wide Eyed Productions had the privilege of producing Lisa Ferber's short play The Return of Toodles von Flooz as part of our A Girl Wrote It series in 2011. Shortly afterwards, we partnered with River Wide Productions and co-produced Ferber's script as a short film. Directed by our Artistic Director, Kristin Skye Hoffmann, and starring the talents of Brianne Blessitt, Colin McFadden, and Lisa Mamazza, this 14.5-minute film noir satire is a gorgeous ton of fun.
We are celebrating this delightful film with a party and screening on Tuesday, March 22, and we want you there! All proceeds will help fund our collaboration with Mastodon Theatre Company to co-produce the world premiere of Keep, a new play by Francesca Pazniokas. Keep will run at The Barrow Group Theatre this spring, and Stephanie C. Cunningham, Wide Eyed Production's Associate Artistic Director, will direct.
Please join us in your 1940's best - or just come as you are from the office, we know it's a Tuesday - and help us celebrate with a gin cocktail worthy of Toodles' Betty O'Boozenberg. We'll have a photographer on hand and our step & repeat, so you can say you were there, plus raffle prizes, beer and wine available, and a great time with members of the Wide Eyed and Mastodon family.
And our raffle items? Well, they're the bees' knees. You could take home:
- 2 tickets to Irish Rep
- 2 tickets to WIDOWERS HOUSES at TACT on
- 2 tickets to Inside the Actors Studio
- 2 tickets to Second Stage
- 2 tickets to FLY YOU FOOLS at the Pit in April
- 1 Level 0: "The Joy of Improv" class at the PIT
- 1 private Haunted Manhattan Greenwich Village tour for up to 6 people
- 4 tickets to the Greenwich Village Literary Pub Crawl
- 4 tickets to the Brooklyn Literary Pub Crawl (plus 4 t-shirts)
- Haircut and blowdry at KennaLand in Greenpoint by Davey Partain
- Cocktails for 2 at Reclamation Bar in Williamsburg
- 2 tickets to Broken Box Mime Company's 5th annual Black and White ball in late June
...And there's more where that came from!
Your $20 advance ticket purchase gains you admission to the party and screening, *plus* five raffle tickets and one signature cocktail. Now that's a deal!
The Return of Toodles von Flooz Screening & Party
347 W. 34th Street (between 8th/9th Ave)
Tuesday, March 22
Tickets also available at the door for $25
($20 if you're wearing your 1940's best)
We'll see you on the red carpet!