Erin Singleton performs weekly at The People’s Improv Theater with the indie team Student Driver. She also coaches improv. Erin received her BFA in Theatre from
- Your monologue, Bologna Sandwiches, will be performed as a part of our upcoming production of A Girl Wrote It. Can you tell us about what inspired it?
- How did you first get involved in theatre? When did you know that you wanted to be a writer? What made you want to start writing plays?
- Who or what has been your biggest influence as a writer? What inspires you to get to the page?
- In terms of your creative process, do you have a particular ritual when it comes to writing? If so, can you share it with us?
- I read somewhere that – in addition to writing – you regularly perform improv and sketch comedy at The PIT (People’s Improv Theatre). How would you say that experience has contributed to your work as a writer?
- Can you tell us about any other projects you’re working on right now?