- For our production of A Girl Wrote It, you are directing Laura Maria Censabella’s Posing. Can you tell us a little bit about what your process with this piece has been like?
- When did you know that you wanted to be involved in the theatre? How did you get started? What inspired you to direct?
- Who or what do you consider to have been your biggest creative influences to date? Why?
- You are currently serving as Wide Eyed’s Artistic Director. What upcoming projects for the company are you excited about? Where would you like to see the company in five years?
There are some exciting things in the works for next seasons, but I can’t announce anything yet. In five years I believe the company should be the Off-Broadway company to watch. With the caliber of talent in the company and the work that is being produced, there’s no excuse for that not to be the case.
- Are you working on any additional projects outside of the company at the moment? Care to share with us?
I’m in pre-production for a project with company member Duane Ferguson. I’m really excited to finally work with Duane. I also work as a freelance writing coach and script-doctor. I usually have at least five scripts at a time that I am working on or coaching someone on. I guess what I’m saying is I never sleep. Ever.